Monday, June 13, 2011

What's wrong with this Picture?


There's a movie coming out called Bad Teacher.  I heart Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel.

But I really hate movie that makes my job a billion times harder then it already is.

What I really hate is when movies don't do either their research.

What is wrong with this picture?






Is it a  teacher dressed nicely in a gym?

Is it the big red ball they don't use anymore?

No.

It's a coffee cup without a lid.

NO TEACHER HAS A MUG!

They lose the heat too quickly and it's too easy to spill.

It's a rookie mistake.

For shame. For shame.

Come on Hollywood, step up and do your homework.


Happy Monday.




How about THE ROOM PRIZE PACK!  


You get a copy of the Masterpiece THE ROOM, plus popcorn to throw at the screen and the drinking game I created.  With rules like, "drink whenever someone laughs at in inappropriate time" you're sure to have a BLAST with your friends.

Please note due to content of the movie you need to be at least 17 to enter and to really really really really enjoy to movie you need to be 21. 

Swing by the other WOA Girls to see what they are giving away-- I can promise you, it's pretty cool!
Contest ends next Friday at noon



8 comments:

  1. Love your keen mug observation~ you're totally right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd think it wouldn't have been too hard to ask a few teachers before they filmed this? Great observations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny. I'm really looking forward to this movie, but I'm sure it is quite a different experience to even watch the previews when you are a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so interesting! I would never have guessed that! Clearly I am not a teacher. But I get what you mean. I watched Limitless this weekend and altho I loved the movie I was befuddled by a debut, do nothing beginning writer WITHOUT A FINISHED MANUSCRIPT getting a contract plus advance from a NYC publisher. That one really had me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. To be fair, I'm pretty sure Cameron Diaz's character IS a rookie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeheehee, you're too funny, Erinn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely recommend having a few drinks then seeing the movie, it is quite hilarious! It was a good way to start summer.

    ReplyDelete