1) Notes from the Blender- I plan on starting this bad boy soon. Imagine you a crush on someone, and your dad marries your crush's mom, and your going to be living with that person. Insert the awesome here.
2) The Queen of the Dead- It's the follow up to the Ghost and the Goth and it's brain explodingly awesome. LOVED IT. Go read it now
3) The Gone Series- Gone, Hunger, Lies, Plague are all out now. Imagine a world where everyone over the age of 15 vanishes, how will kids run a world. It's gritty, realistic and tons of fun. Its one of the fastest moving series I've ever read.
4) Immortal Instrument Series- I have not read it yet, but it's on my reading list. I plan on doing a lot of reading this summer and this series is high up there.
5) The Name of this Book is Secret- This book keeps popping on my radar and I'm super excited to dive into it.
All of these books were books talked about WOA... speaking of Weekend of Awesome
WHO WANTS A GIVE AWAY?
How about THE ROOM PRIZE PACK!
You get a copy of the Masterpiece THE ROOM, plus popcorn to throw at the screen and the drinking game I created. With rules like, "drink whenever someone laughs at in inappropriate time" you're sure to have a BLAST with your friends.
Please note due to content of the movie you need to be at least 17 to enter and to really really really really enjoy to movie you need to be 21.
Swing by the other WOA Girls to see what they are giving away-- I can promise you, it's pretty cool!
Contest ends next Friday at noon