Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Road Trip Wednesday- Duff Kit
Your Duff Kit.
For those of you who don't know, a DUFF is a Designated Ugly Fat Friend or a kick @$$ book by Kody Keplinger. I finished this book in a day and would have been finished faster if I wasn't checking crab traps ever few minutes. A full review will come next week but for now you'll just have to trust me, it's good.
A duff kit includes:
1. Your favorite (very caloric!!!) drink
2. Your most comfy and old shoes
3. Movies featuring your favorite male actor
4. Your favorite junk food
5. Your most comfortable piece of clothing
My kit is:
1) Turkey Hill Ice Tea Lemonade
2) Gray sandals I've worn every day over teh summer, they look disgusting but are SO comfortable.
3) I love Seth Green but besides Rat Race most of his movies aren't that awesome. Christain Bale has a special place in my heart ( although his terminator rant broke my heart) So my chick flick movie would be The Presitage.
4) Chocolate Cupcakes
5) The jeans I've had since high school (over 12 years ago) It was my first pre pregnancy clothes I could fit into. Now it has holes, in the crotch. I think it will need to be retired soon. :-(
Remember any comment you make enters you into my Awesome Music Month Contest.
Next week I'll give you my review of the Duff and discuss some other issues the book made me think about.