Yesterday I posted my 6 lies and a truth.
1) I can sing the theme songs to Go Diego Go, Dora the Explorer, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse without making a mistake. ,<--- LIE I still screw them up, to the point where my daughter has asked me to stop singing
2) I've traveled to Hawaii, Italy, Canada, Mexico, various countries in the Caribbean and my favorite place is my couch.,<--- LIE I have been to all those places but my favorite place is my bed.
3) In college I worked as a waitress in a bar.<--- Nope but I did work in a comic book store when I was in high school. If you want to know the proper way to bag and board a comic, I'm your girl.
4) I met my husband in high school in a play.<-- Nope we met in college. It's a pretty awesome story I might share one time
5) I have a deep rooted fear of bathrooms at my work, namely, I'm terrified I will be locked in one.<--- TRUE!!!! Yep I hate the school bathrooms and it's even worse now that we're down to 2 unisex bathrooms.
6) I punched a camel in the mouth because it stole my bucket in a drive thru safari.<-- Lie, I didn't punch it but I came seriously close. I was hanging out of the car window yanking at a plastic bucket. Hubby and daughter were completely useless in the situation.
7) Since my daughter was born I haven't slept past 6:30.<--- LIE. During the summer she sometimes lets me sleep until 7:15, but not much later.
Next Thursday I'll be post 6 TRUTHS and A LIE... Trust me it will be WAY MORE INTERESTING.