7 Truths and a Lie
1) I’ve encountered a zombie, a demon, someone who may or may not be Kevin Smith and Bill Clinton.
2) I’ve been in the Vatican on Easter Sunday, Catholic know how to party.
3) I lived in Maryland for 13 years before I went crabbing.
4) A kid tried to impress me by tell me he was an assassin. It didn’t work the way he had hoped.
5) My first car was pink and it blew up on the side of the road my first year of teaching.
6) One of my students sent me into an early labor because he though plastic forks have an expiration date.
7) I’ve been to San Diego Comic Con three times, each year the crowd gets bigger and filled more and more with non comic book fans. Posers.
8) I hate water rides and I’ve walked off of the rapids ride in Hershey Park sobbing.
See I told my real life was WAY more interesting than any lie I could make up.
Remember all comment automatically enters you into the Awesome Music Month Contest.