I hate my handwriting, and in a few seconds you will see why. When it comes to my deepest insecurities, my three biggest ones are my face, my handwriting and bees. I think my handwriting looks like a 12 year old boy's handwriting. I was filled with terror when Sarah Enni did hers, because not only did she have perfect handwriting but I knew it was only a matter of time before it got to me.
Thank you Blue Lipstick Samurai for making me face one of my biggest fears. Hopefully it won't be too bad.
So here you go
1) Name & Blog Name
2) Right or left handed, or both?
3) Favorite letters to write?
4) Least favorite?
5) Write 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
6) Write the following words in CAPS: crab, humor, kaleidoscope, pajamas, gazillion.
7) Write your favorite lyrics.
8) Tag seven people.---- I'm not going to tag 7 people, if you want to do it, go ahead, it's lots of fun. Well it's probably more fun for other people who aren't me.
9) Include a special drawing or doodle.
How many times did I have to stop and restart? Three. By the third time I realized I could just edit out the mistakes by not doing a screen capture when I went to post it. Sigh.
Remember all comments will be open to the Awesome Music Month Contest!
Remember also if you run the SAME contest on your blog I will send you a CD too!