Monday, September 06, 2010

6 lies and a truth

All about me Monday


Alicia sent me this award and challenge a few weeks ago.  I've been avoiding it because I'm a terrible liar.  It sort of goes against my nature to lie.  My characters are all VERY honest because they don't know how to lie.



So I'm going to write 6 lies and 1 truth and you have to guess which is the truth.

1) I can sing the theme songs to Go Diego Go, Dora the Explorer, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse without making a mistake.

2)  I've traveled to Hawaii, Italy, Canada, Mexico, various countries in the Caribbean and my favorite place is my couch

3) In college I worked as a waitress in a bar.

4) I met my husband in high school in a play.

5) I have a deep rooted fear of bathrooms at my work, namely, I'm terrified I will be locked in one.

6) I punched a camel in the mouth because it stole my bucket in a drive thru safari.

7) Since my daughter was born I haven't slept past 6:30.


Take your guesses. 

Remember every comment enters you in AWESOME MUSIC MONTH CONTEST!

6 comments:

  1. I'll guess... number four. If you have small children, it's no surprise that you would be able to sing the songs. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will guess number 6. Of course, it's hard to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, these are awesome! I can't pick...

    Okay, drama represent, you either met your husband in a play, or (hopefully) punched a camel in the face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices. I won't pick though, since I have a definite advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the truth is #1. If you're like me, you hear those songs way too much.

    ReplyDelete