Monday, June 14, 2010

Two Posts in one day- Good New / Horrible news

Good news

I won a contest back in May from Kathleen Ortiz. You can find the link here.

Anyway today my package came. YAY!!!!





How awesome! Seriously. I've been wanting to read Gone for a while, but I haven't gotten around to it and it's really fraking expensive. I read Wicked Lovely A few years ago and it's a solid read. I still think about it now and then.

But I'm most excited for Vordak--- its a super villain guide to over taking the world, but it's written like the wimpy kid books.

YAY


Also two pretty amazing videos are on youtube right now that I wanted to point out:

Hank Green of the vlog brothers does his BEST video ever.




Charlie from Charlie is so cool like, has a new musical project. Charlie is one of many reasons why I like England so much.



Bad news:

Its that time of year. UOMAMWNSATS.

What is UOMAMWNSATS you ask?

Ugly Overweight Middle Aged Men Wearing No Shirts and Tight Shorts time in my neighborhood. Yes, enter June and all the shirts come off. No man wears a shirt. Men with better boobs than me are walking their dogs, squeezing themselves into the tiniest shorts known to science.

It's not just one guy who does this, but like 70% of the overweight middle aged men in my neighborhood. I don't really mind the Russian guy who does it because a) he is in shape and b) he's from Russia there's a big climate change for him. But no one else has an excuse.

I will not include any picture of that, its bad enough I have to see it, why force it on other people.


That's all for now, good night all.

3 comments:

  1. Omg. Thanks for that lovely image before I go to bed.
    Ewww.
    On a happier note, congrats on the prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! OMG I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING THIS MORNING! About the UOMAMWNSATS. I was on my way to work and this old guy was flopping around and I think I almost ran into a stop sign because OMG I WAS BLINDED! @__@ At least my boobs were better than his. I'm sorry, I feel for you ~ but I'm jealous of your Russian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that's the 8th sign of the apocalypse. Duck!

    ReplyDelete