Ok yesterday I said wasn't going to talk about the query process any more, and I'm not. I'm going to talk about what to do while you're waiting for responses.
This is not a post agent's response time, and urging them to go faster. Agents are VERY busy, and I'd rather them be working, then rushing to answer every single e-mail they get.
Nope, the average response time is between two weeks to two months. And that's cool with me.
But what to do during that time.
Well, here's what I plan on doing.
1) Catch up on Glee (although Rachel and Finn are getting on my nerves and I never understood what he saw in her.)
2) Read, I have a lot of books on my TO READ list.
Across the Universe
3) Finish up BSG. I've been on season 4.5 for over a year and half now.
4) Outline the sequel to No System At All---it's a lot of wishful thinking on my part but hey, why not.
5) Catch up on my Youtube subscriptions.
I guess I'll be doing a lot of catching up.
So if you had two months to kill, what would you do?
So I ask you, if you had two months to kill, that didn't included obsessively checking your e-mail every ten seconds.