I love questions that I know all the answer to.
- What is your favorite word? Pez-- I don't even like the candy that much, but it's my go to word.
- What is your least favorite word? Dog, not the animal but calling a girl a dog to describe how she looks.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Awesomeness- it's undefinable and yet totally recognizable, it comes in a million forms.
- What turns you off? Goo- gross slime stuff that no longer had recognizable matter or form.
- What is your favorite curse word? F*cktard
- What sound or noise do you love? Listening to my daughter belly laugh --- you can insert the cheesy music here.
- What sound or noise do you hate?- the sound of paper jamming in a photocopy machine or a printer.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Stand up comedian- But I don't hate myself enough to be one.
- What profession would you not like to do? Principal-- THERE'S NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN THE WORLD TO DO THAT JOB.
Enter to win a copy of Five Flavors of Dumb and swing by tomorrow to check out the rest of the interview with Antony John.
Do you like Blogfests? Sign up for mine. Gone but not Forgotten, on March 4 write about your top 5 favorite TV shows no longer on the air. You can click on the badge on the side bar to get right to it.