Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More youtube clips

Again I have no ideas about what I can be blogging out, so I wanted to talk to everyone about Project for Awesome.

As you may or may not know by now, I love the Vlog Brothers.  I heart them a lot.  A few years ago they came up with this idea to hijack youtube for one day and post messages about charities.  So for one day the most popular website on the internet, most popular video's would be about  great works of human kindness.

That is in fact the true definition of awesome.  Or at least my definition. 

Here's this year's informational video.









All you have to do to participate is make comments on the videos.  John Green is also raffling of a NEVER TO BE PUBLISHED Novella.  He think it's crap and refuses to get it published...so writer's shame affects even the greats like John Green.

Go check it out, it's happening this weekend.

Besides what were you going to do over teh weekend?  Finish that last minute holiday shopping? making cookies and start holiday traditions?  No me, I'm sitting in front of my computer like I always do and I'm watching YouTube for the betterment of humanity.

Now don't you feel guiltily for making cookies.

Yeah I thought so.

1 comment: