Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shameless attempt to win contest take 2

More contests are happening!


Amie is having a pretty awesome contest with lots of books and prizes.

http://amie-borst.com/

Her blog is not only beautiful but very insightful.

If you want to enter go do so, and if you're entering because I'm suggesting it, then please give me a little credit.

One of my favorite blogs is having a contest too.

http://katharineowens.blogspot.com/2010/08/books-i-love-contest.html


Her blog is great and she's an active commenter.  

All you have to do to enter is to tell her about your favorite book. 

Please go check her out!

4 comments:

  1. These are some great blogs and some great contests. Thanks.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you got third in my contest I was running on my blog (you must have entered at some point) and I was going to e-mail you but your contact button doesn't work, so if you could e-mail me at pencilhater12@gmail.com, that would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete