Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Road Trip Wednesday- My prefect writing place



Sorry it's late, I had to go to a 6 hour meeting-- SUPER LAME, then feed my family, then the power went out, then I had to read for writers group. Anyway it's been a rough night.
Welcome to our 36th Road Trip Wednesday!

Road Trip Wednesday is a "Blog Carnival," where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question and answer it on our own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.
We'd love for you to participate! Just answer the prompt on your own blog and leave a link in the comments - or, since this week's topic is a short one, you can include your answer in the comments.

This Week's Topic:
What would your ideal writing desk look like? Right down to the perfect pen or laptop.

Ok because I'm a geek. My desk would be something like this:


Yep that's Han Solo in Carbonite...


Or something like this because I LOVE things that look regal and it's got LOTS of storage space and I'm a sucker for storage.


My Desk Lamp would be AWESOME, artsy but cool and funtional.



My laptop would be gold and awesome:

My Pens would be the only pen that ever works for me.


Yep, a bic pen.

My chair would be a love sac... I own one and I love it. Mostly I like saying Love Sac... it makes me giggle.



My Poster


My USB Hub


My mug



There you have it, the tackiest, geekiest and most awesome desk ever.

4 comments:

  1. Um, can I be an uber geek and have a Han-Solo-in-Carbonite desk, too? That's just about the coolest thing I've ever seen!

    That USB hub is pretty awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WANT. want want want all of that. ESPECIALLY the Hans Solo desk (swoon) and the GOLD laptop!!! The USB hub is so bomb.

    I have loved seeing how differently everyone's ideal space is! Yours would kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I about died when I saw the Han Solo desk. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Han Solo desk is too god to be true! does that really exist???

    ReplyDelete