Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Penny and Hank update

Weekend update:

So I finished Chapter three and moved on to chapter four... I've got a whopping 31 pages done. Word count 7893.

A new fear is building, what if I lose interest in my story. I find my brain focusing on real life, and my other novels, but I'm not spending much time playing with my new imaginary friends Penny and Hank.

I'm sitting in borders waiting for my write in to start. A new word count update will be done soon.


By the way if anyone want to buy me a SUPER expensive gift, http://dothewritethingfornashville.blogspot.com/2010/05/day-6-item-17.html
Mary Kole is my current agent crush. It's been up for a few hours and it's already at $600. I internally weep but at least it's a good cause.

Should I drop what will most likely end up being a grand to get my dream agent to read my book (not Penny and Hank of course, but No System At All,) or should I hope I was lucky enough to get her for my 15 page evaluation for the convention in June.

Yep, there's no way I'm that lucky.

2 comments: