Sunday, May 30, 2010

Followers

Hi,
If you are kind enough to follow this blog, I am returning the favor by following yours, IF you have a follow button on your blog.

Yes, I'm sort of smart, but I'm not clever enough to subscribe to your blog via Google reader. Beside I don't really like Google reader *checks over shoulder to make sure Google isn't going to murder me* I like reading things through blogger, I like reading comments and I like seeing the blog itself.

So if you have a friend who blogs and you want to send them my way. I promise to follow your blog if you follow mine. As long as you don't blog about something creepy and weird that isn't work safe.


Yes, another new layout, which one did you like more? Let me know

On a side note, I'm a teacher, I'm pretty honest about my job. So why is it that whenever I meet someone and I say I'm a teacher, they want to tell me all the problems with the education system? I didn't cause the problems and quite frankly I'm not going to be the one who fixes it. Please don't call the teachers at your child's school, "a dud" or "terrible because they lost a paper."

I'm not going to rant about how broken the education system is, or how to fix it, because its really broken and I have NO CLUE how to fix it. I'm not going to rant about other teachers because I don't know what it's like in their classrooms.

I'm just saying PLEASE don't unload your venom on me and then pretend to be cool with me ten minutes later. I'm an educator and a pretty out going person, but that doesn't give you the right to freak out on me on my day off. I don't freak out on you because you work for BP or the Banks, or any other system that is broken.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment