Thursday, April 29, 2010

Penny and Hank Day 4

Yep, I was home today with a sick kid, so you would think I would get a lot of writing done.

But I was home with a sick kid which means I got about an hour to write.

Chapter 1 is done.

Chapter 2 has one paragraph.

Here it is:

How do I wake up in the morning? Is it the gentle touch of a mother, or the grating noise of a buzzer? Nope, it’s a 75 pound lab mix jumping on my genitals. You would think, since I was woken up this way every day, I would learn and start sleeping on my stomach. Nope. I blame Zack, he was the one who taught the dog to do that. I planned on killing Zack in his sleep one day. It’s been on my to-do list for years.

Word count:2169

Might get some work done tonight, but most likely not. The Office is on and I've got priorities.

1 comment: