Saturday, January 30, 2010

weather and Facebook

It snowed today.

We were supposed to get an inch... but we ended up with about 4 (as of the time I'm writing this)

I know I should be grateful that I live in a time where we can predict the weather. And I should be grateful that my housing keeps out the cold and I don't have to worry about losing a limb.

However I'm pretty pissed off at the weathermen. There is no other job where you can be totally completely wrong and STILL keep your job.

I'm demanding a letter of apology from all the local weather men. They were very inconvenient today.


Also I spent a lot of time on facebook and once again the side ad were more humorous then anything I could write.

This is what greeted me today.


That is the scariest picture EVER! Apparently if you don't get a scholarship a crazy homeless man will hang out in your house. Or something. You guys can provided a MUCH better caption.


In case you didn't know, I am starting up Be Nice To A Stranger again, but I'm calling it Project Nice and I'm inviting OTHER people to join in the fun. It starts on Monday. Please go check it out.

1 comment: