Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday- Youtube

Happy Monday

Genre: Websites
Topic: Youtube.

I love Youtube.  I think its an amazing community of talented people.  I think it lets us be voyeuristic and ego driven at the same time.  Sure most of youtube is makeup tutorials and cute animals but every once in a while you encounter genius.

I've talked A LOT about the Vlog Brothers.  So I'm not going to do that now.

Here's a channel that shows viral videos to kids and teens and you hear their reactions.  From a teacher point of you, it's amazing to see the mental development of these kids.  I really enjoy the teen video too I LOVE their reactions when watching the Perry Stronger video. I've talked about Elmfy and I've talked about Charlie is so cool like. But here's Crash Course, John Green's new channel about history: Here's Hank Green's New channel Sci-show. Youtube is smart, funny and gives me hope. It's also a great distraction from writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment