Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Immaturity fail

So here we go, I saw this and my brain was playing tricks on me.

I saw this at the Renaissance Festival and I didn't see the long sliver part,  I saw something else. And me being the mature person I am, nearly choked on my turkey leg on a stick.   Because what my brain focused on was this:



Now keep in mind, I couldn't see it very well and I didn't see the outline of the heart from a distance.

Can anyone else see what I see?  Do you have the maturity level of 13 year old boy even though you are a 30ish year old mom? 

Leave comments below.

By the way TODAY is the LAST day to enter my contest!  Go harass your friends on twitter and spread the word. 

ENTER HERE

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I experienced a similar maturity fail on a hike recently. Someone defaced a sign and it was the funniest thing I ever saw:

    http://dangerousdansblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/post-hike-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, *cough* I didn't see what you were seeing until you pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even AFTER you pointed me out, it took a while. *coughing with Angela*

    ReplyDelete