Monday, October 04, 2010

4 hours of Chuck E Cheese

My daughter was invited to two parties on the same day... both at Chuck E Cheese.  One was held at 9:30 am and there was NO ONE there.  Empty Chuck E Cheese= Awesome.  The other one was held at 2:30-- and BILLIONS OF PEOPLE!

Chuck E Cheese is germ infested, loud and annoying.  I can handle it for about an hour. My daughter could be there for years.

There's a movie playing on the TV, a bunch of clips, including a backstage pass to the making of a Hanson video.   Insert your own joke here.

But what's worse? The creepy robots.


Ladies and Gentleman please write your own caption in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I think maybe they should've used this mouse instead of the doll for Child's Play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not miss Chuck e Cheese days. My children are 8 and 12, so I haven't been there in years.

    Caption? "I'm going to hypnotize your children so they keep coming over and over and over."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've been to Chuck e Cheese once. Isn't it crazy how kids can seemingly handle things that are so scary like that?? That robot's insane.

    I have no caption - I'm afraid that if I were to give one, he'd haunt me throughout October. :S

    ReplyDelete