I had SO many funny things to say on the blog tonight but now I can't think of them.
So I guess I'll talk about time travel.
If I did have a time machine I would do the following things.
1) Go see The Beatles
2) Have Courtney Love not meet her husband, or at least make sure there wasn't a shot gun in the house. Bad parenting dude and your death gave birth to the Spice Girls. For shame.
3) Get Hitler into Art School.
4) Watch a taping of Doctor Who with David Tennent. I heart him
5) See what humanity evolves into.
6) Watch the creation of the solar system- hey it's my time machine, if I want to watch dust and gas for a while I will. Who are you to judge?
7) Stop assissination of various important leaders, the good ones, not the mean crappy ones. (you know what, I should move that one to number 2--- it's a little bit better for humanity as a whole)
8) Visit myself in high school and tell my high school self not to be such a bitter bitch, life gets better.
9) Take a nap. Like a really good power nap. Again it's my time machine stop judging me.
10) Write Twilight, because come on who wouldn't want some Twilight money.
11) peek into Zoey's future and then feel REALLY guilty about it.
Night all, have a good one.